[bct] studio recorder opening files as read-only

  • From: Dean Martineau <dean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 12:38:47 -0800

I'm trying out the current sR beta, so I open a couple existing mp3 files. When I then try to make alterations in the files, I am told that the files are open read-only. I close them and change the state of the 'open read-only' check box in the open dialog, even though it was originally announced as being unchecked, and get the same message. Neither of the files has its read-only bit checked. I've done some perusing of the manual and didn't see any mention of this. Before I join that list, I'm curious if anybody has an explanation or a solution.

Thanks.

Dean