[bct] studio recorder

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bct" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 17:15:11 -0600

Hello all.  I have been trying out Studio Recorder in the last couple
days, and I have to say it has a lot going for it.  It's not Sound
forge, and that's not a slap at Studio Recorder.  They are aimed at
different audiences, so there are bound to be differences.  However, I
have to say that Studio
Recorder does what it does very well.  In fact.  The first of 3 podcasts
on the MZRh10 Minidisk recorder which will go up later tonight was
edited with Studio Recorder.  Thanks Rob and Larry.  Keep up the good