Hi Sam and List,
You can play what is just before the cursor with a comma and the period will play the post role. That is just after the cursor. The slash will play both pre and post. You can set the number of seconds that are played with these commands.
Studio Recorder has a very excellent and totally accessible manual. I am not fussing at you to read, just letting you know that one of Studio Recorder's strengths is the awesome documentation.
At 02:49 PM 3/12/2006, you wrote:
Is there a way to play the last five seconds before the right bracket / end marker?
- ----- Original Message -----
- From: Robert Carter
- To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sent: Sunday, March 12, 2006 1:29 PM
- Subject: [bct] Re: studio recorder
- Hi Sam and List,
- You use the left bracket to select the beginning and the right bracket to select the end of a section to work on. The time information is on the status line.
- There is an email list for Studio Recorder at freelists.org as well.
- I just used the new sound on sound feature to record my wife singing harmony with herself. It is awesome.
- Robert Carter
- At 01:47 PM 3/12/2006, you wrote:
- Hi all,
- I downloaded a copy of studio recorder yesterday.
- I have been playing with it and like the basic feature set so far.
- I am mainly using goldwave v512 currently as my audio editor.
- I am also well versed in wireready automation and cool edit.
- I understand audio editing quite well.
- I have owned a commercial radio station for about 10 years and have lots of practice.
- But, I have a few questions about studio recorder.
- 1. How do you select an audio section to work on.
- 2. How can you read the timers ... meaning how long an audio cut is?
- How can you tell how long the selected section of audio you are working on is?
- I saw the manual but, some examples would be most helpful.
- Thanks in advance for all your help.
- Sam Bushman
- __________ NOD32 1.1439 (20060311) Information __________
- This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system.
__________ NOD32 1.1440 (20060312) Information __________
This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system.