[bct] Re: studio recorder

  • From: Robert Carter <r-carter@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 16:01:54 -0600

Hi Sam and List,

You can play what is just before the cursor with a comma and the period will play the post role. That is just after the cursor. The slash will play both pre and post. You can set the number of seconds that are played with these commands.

Studio Recorder has a very excellent and totally accessible manual. I am not fussing at you to read, just letting you know that one of Studio Recorder's strengths is the awesome documentation.

Robert Carter

At 02:49 PM 3/12/2006, you wrote:

Is there a way to play the last five seconds before the right bracket / end marker?
Thanks
Sam