[bct] Re: studio recorder

  • From: Robert Carter <r-carter@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 14:29:48 -0600

Hi Sam and List,

You use the left bracket to select the beginning and the right bracket to select the end of a section to work on. The time information is on the status line.

There is an email list for Studio Recorder at freelists.org as well.

I just used the new sound on sound feature to record my wife singing harmony with herself. It is awesome.

Robert Carter

At 01:47 PM 3/12/2006, you wrote:

Hi all,
I downloaded a copy of studio recorder yesterday.
I have been playing with it and like the basic feature set so far.
I am mainly using goldwave v512 currently as my audio editor.
I am also well versed in wireready automation and cool edit.
I understand audio editing quite well.
I have owned a commercial radio station for about 10 years and have lots of practice.
But, I have a few questions about studio recorder.
1.  How do you select an audio section to work on.
2.  How can you read the timers ... meaning how long an audio cut is?
How can you tell how long the selected section of audio you are working on is?
I saw the manual but, some examples would be most helpful.
Thanks in advance for all your help.
Sam Bushman