[bct] Re: street crossings

  • From: "Sabrina Markel" <louisiana-rain@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 15:59:34 -0500

I'm fearful of crossing streets. A lot of things run through my mind like: will someone pull out in front of me while I'm crossing? Will I get to the other side or will I end up out in the street? We have a handy way type store just up the road but I couldn't walk the route there and back, too scared.
----- Original Message ----- From: "boomerdad" <boomerdad@xxxxxxxxxxxx>