[bct] Re: street crossings

  • From: "Jamie Pauls" <jamiepauls@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 10:38:33 -0600

Makes sense. That is also probably something that wouldn't be as apparent
when listening to the podcasts. That reinforces the notion that while the
binaural mics can give accurate representations of three-dimensional sound,
those impressions are not totally reliable. Oops! I promised during my last
call to the commenht line that I wouldn't pursue that subject any further.
By the way, Larry, when you asked me the other day what Stan Hendrix's last
name was, I couldn't help answering you out loud. I knew what I was doing,
that it was foolish, but I still couldn't stop myself. Quite funny,
actually. I love it when you try to interrupt callers from the comment line
to answer their questions. How rude of them to keep talking when you're
trying to insert a comment! Lol!