[bct] Re: street crossings

  • From: "Sabrina Markel" <louisiana-rain@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 19:26:53 -0500

I may check with my DBs counselor to see if there's a mobility teacher close by who can help me with this. I'd love to be able to go to the handy way to pick up a gallon of milk, or even some snacks or something to drink. Besides, I could use the walk for exercise.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Marsha Macchi" <marshamac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>