[bct] Re: street crossings

  • From: "Jamie Pauls" <jamiepauls@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 09:49:00 -0600

Living in a rural area, I haven't had a lot of opportunities to cross with
street lights. When I did, I always waited for a full cycle before heading
across the street. In listening to Larry's walks to work, it sounds to me
like he often crosses immediately when coming up to an intersection where
the traffic is already parallel to him. Is this true, or are my ears
perceiving incorrectly? I've wanted to ask that one for a while.