[bct] Re: streaming internet radio

  • From: "Chris Gilland" <cknc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 18:07:36 -0700

Hello Sarah,

I would be willing to do a demonstration of shout cast if you would like me to so please let me know.

I do not have a lot of time right now, however I could probably do it later tonight. If this would suit you, then please let me know.
New line thanks.

Chris.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sarah" <kales2@xxxxxxx>