[bct] Re: streaming internet radio

  • From: "CB" <cnoc78@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 09:55:29 -0500

A few problems. those directions seem to only work if you are using Live365. I just want to run my own server so I don't know what to use for the password and such. Also, my shoucast DSP plugin does not seem to show up in my system tray.

Thanks for all your help,

Cory
----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Matzura" <number6@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>