[bct] Re: storing mikes and earbuds

  • From: "jeff" <j1armstrong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2005 22:53:07 -0600

    On the little cords like earbuds and such, the only way to avoid tangling
is to wrap them around something like a piece of cardboard or an empty thread
spool.  Then you can keep them in any container you want.  Once I purchased a
set of earbuds and they came in a case which kept them untangled but I've long
since thrown them out.  I think they were Sony brand.  If you don't want to
wind them around a spool, you could wind them around a few fingers and slide
the wound corded item off your fingers and use a tiny rubber band to secure
them and prevent tangling.If you did that with the binaural mikes, you could
use a tupperware smidget to store them in your pocket for easy access.  That's
what I've been doing.  O.K., I didn't mean to give a thesis on cord storage.