[bct] Re: storing mikes and earbuds

  • From: "Don Ball" <dball10@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2005 20:21:20 -0500

when you use mics and ear buds with thin cords you will spend the rest of your
life untangleing little nots. I leave my bye norals in the original zip lock
bag. I know that it will ware out but it is good for now. Maybe some of those
half a sandwich zip locks. I wish they just sold thos take up reals for wire.
something that would grip the wire in the middle and would wind up both ends.
that way you could just leave it clipped to the wire. I like my retracting USB
cables for that reason.