[bct] stirring up religious and political discussions

  • From: "Mary Emerson" <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 22:54:50 -0800

I suspect that message wasn't from anyone on the list. My version said it was supposedly from Rick but I don't believe it for a minute. It had its typical bad grammar and bad sentence structure, and, since I have been a Christian far longer than the probable sender has been alive, I know the individual is ill-informed. People believe what they believe on this list, and trying to stir up discussions of religion and politics isn't going to work here; I suspect we are all too well-informed and watchful, and, as has been stated, nobody except the perpetrator would want to say anything unkind. Respect is how things work here.

Just my two cents; and Sam, I am sorry this got you upset.

Just trying to be a peacemaker...
Mary Emerson
E-mail: maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype name: mkemerson