[bct] Re: still in search of a DVD client

  • From: "Phil Vlasak" <phil@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 07:22:46 -0400

Hi Ray,
Since WinDVD does not have separate volume controls, how about adding hardware volume controls to each speaker?
I think they are called mixer boxes, and my Dad made one up from parts at a radio shack.
It had 5 input jacks and 5 volume controls and 5 output jacks.
And it worked great!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Borris de Norie" <blindcoolborris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>