[bct] Re: stero or binaural mic

  • From: "Hope" <musicofhope@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 07:04:36 -0400

MessageHello, Curt.  Another thing you could do is do a cut and paste into
Google the model number Larry provides on the FAQ section of Blind Cool Tech
and you'll see the link to the Sound Proffessionals site and if you click on
that, you'll actually be right where you need to be if you want to purchase
those particular mics.  Sorry if my previous e-mail was unclear.

Hope Povenmire