[bct] Re: stero or binaural mic

  • From: "Hope" <musicofhope@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 06:55:56 -0400

MessageHello, the mics you are referring to you can still actually get on the
sound professionals web site at
www.soundprofessionals.com
 Also, in Ipodder version beta 2.2 you can use Winamp to play podcasts, or if
you'd rather, you could just make Winamp your default player.  There's some
tips from Jim Fidler on a previous BCT about how to do that.  I hope this helps.

Hope Povenmire