[bct] staying busy

  • From: "Mary Emerson" <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 12:31:13 -0800

Neal and list,,

I know what you mean about being busy. I have a few ideas lined up for more hollistic podcasts--specifically, one about the emotional freedom technique, where you tap on the body's acupuncture points instead of using needles to alter the energy flow; I may do one on the Bach flower essences but haven't tried them yet, although Debbie Hazelton's latest podcast has an excellent discussion of them since she's trained in their use; and maybe a short podcast about therapeutic medical magnets, which I primarily use for sleep; one fascinating aspect of that is that, when using a magnetic mattress pad, you don't need an electric blanket in winter; of course, our winters are mild compared to other parts of the country; makes me wonder if the iron in the blood interacts with the magnets' north pole. Just a thought from an amateur science geek, but I can't help wondering; I have an inquiring mind that wants to know. Dan, any ideas?

Mary Emerson
E-mail: maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype name: mkemerson
Podcast feed: emerson.libsyn.com/rss