[bct] Re: starting my own podcast

  • From: Daveed Mandell <daveedm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2006 02:46:26 -0800

but how do you deal with all the menus? Is that one of the new Sony minidiscs? Thanks.
--Daveed--At 08:54 PM 3/3/2006, you wrote:

Well, no hard disk comes with the recorder. You can get the discs directly from Sony. You'll have to get a separate microphone for it.

Sincerely yours in the protection of our precious lord Jesus Christ and his most loving mother,
The Constantly Barefoot,
Ray
Home phone and fax:
(985)853-0139