[bct] Re: starting my own podcast

  • From: "Jamie Pauls" <jamiepauls@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 10:22:12 -0600

Sabrina, you might want to consider the Olympus digital voice recorders
because of their ease of use. They are $100 or less. You will need to
transfer files from a minidisc to the computer using a cable, whereas you
can simply transfer files from a digital recorder to the computer. You will
need to convert it from WMA to Wav to edit it. Hope this helps.