[bct] starting my own podcast

  • From: "Sabrina Markel" <louisiana-rain@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 10:44:38 -0500

Hi all,
I'm wanting to start my own podcast.  I've heard of something called a minidisc
recorder but I'm not sure which one to get.  If anyone on here uses one of
these what type is it?  I mean do you use the ones from sony or is there
another one?  Can you take the recorder with you on short trips like eating out?
I know this sounds like a lot of questions but if I can, I'd rather get a
minidisc recorder since I don't have the finances to purchase one of the more
expensive digital recorders.  Thanks and take care.