[bct] starting internet radio station

  • From: "John Melia" <uncle.jam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2006 05:52:49 -0500

I have a friend who is interested in starting a internet radio station that would run 24 7 he has some programming ideas, what I want to know is what would be the cost and the equipment needed.
I told him I did not know but I would find out. I was once in radio but that was a very long time ago at this point in my life everything is different and I don't know much of nothing about radio.
Oh there is one thing I do know the junk on the regular radio stations are not worth the time in listening to, at least in Philadelphia.
Thanks for your help.