[bct] Re: sport

  • From: "Riz" <rizstf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 20:35:36 -0000

Thanks Steve.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Stephen Guerra
  To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, January 28, 2006 10:06 AM
  Subject: [bct] Re: sport

  Riz, I might very well do a baseball podcast for your benefit, I play a sport
called BeepBall or Beep Baseball, where those with low vision or who are
totally blind play an adapted version of baseball.
  the twist is the ball and bases beep.
  I am working on a podcast to provide knowledge about the wsport of beepball,
but check out the promo for it at: