[bct] Re: sport

  • From: Stephen Guerra <stephen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 05:06:20 -0500

Riz, I might very well do a baseball podcast for your benefit, I play a
sport called BeepBall or Beep Baseball, where those with low vision or who
are totally blind play an adapted version of baseball.
the twist is the ball and bases beep.
I am working on a podcast to provide knowledge about the wsport of beepball,
but check out the promo for it at: