[bct] sport

  • From: "Riz" <rizstf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Blind Cool Tech" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 01:55:17 -0000

I have many interests and one of them is some sports.  Hear in the UK our mane
sport is Socker, we call it football.  We do however have a sport called
cricket which I suppose is the second biggest sport hear.  I am not as fond of
cricket as I am of Socker but I can listen to game.  Same goes for tennis which
I can listen to with out getting to board.  Of corse by a long my favorite of
all is Pro wrestling which is technically not a sport, but any way I am
drifting.  I have tried to find out about Baceball on the net but with little
success and I thought it would be cool if someone was to do a podcast on it,
explaining all the rules and how a tipical game plays out.  Well their you go,
just thought I would throw it out their, if someone does decide to do it I
would very mutch enjoy listening to it, and if any body wants either Socker,
Cricket or Pro wrestling, which I was thinking of doing anyways, then let me