[bct] spontanious reboots podcast

  • From: "Rick Harmon" <rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 09:50:15 -0400

Hi everyone,

I mainly concerned with the problem with JAWS not speaking normally more than
the reboot problem.  I'd like to solve both issues but the stuttering issue
under high system load is more troubling to me right now.

Another question.  I did the podcast with goldwave then saved it.  Then loaded
it in medaia player 10 to make sure it was ok then uploaded it up to Larry.
Now after being posted to BCT I can not clik on the link there and load it with
media player 10.  it says the codecs are not right.  how can this be?

Thanks for any and all advice.

Contact Information:

Skype ID: rharmon928
MSN ID: rharmon928@xxxxxxxxxxx