[bct] soundforge help?

  • From: "Adam Morris" <awmorris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "blindcooltech" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2005 13:57:46 +1100

Hi everyone,

looking for some soundforge help.

I've just purchased the studio version  8.

If I want to select part of a file to delete I'm wondering how this is done if
its not at the beginning or end of the file.

I've tried pressing left bracket at the beginning and right bracket at the end
of where I want the selection to be, this doesn't work.
I've also tried left brace and right brace, also don't work.
I used to in earlier versions press enter at the start, then spacebar to play
till where I wanted to stop, then enter again, then press delete.
this doesn't work.

I'm using jfw7 out of interest.

any help on or off list is appreciated.

Adam Morris

to listen to my podcast

or to download the files manually go to: