[bct] Re: soundforge combining files

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 17:38:23 -0600

Shelly, That's quite strange.  I just tried the same thing in Sound
Forge 8 and it works well.  I don't remember any such quirk in Sound
Forge 6, but I wasn't doing a lot of MP3 files back then.  It would be
interesting to know if your files worked in version 8.  Do you have the
same problem when you do the same operations with wav files?  If you do,
then something is definitely wrong.

Neal