[bct] Re: sound forge podcast??

  • From: "bmw" <lynnwhite51@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 19:26:25 -0600

Yes, Neal, I really enjoyed how you did this.  I have had Sound Forge for
about a year and you made it sensible.

Are you planning to do another Kurzweil show?  I have never heard a keyboard
with such realistic sounds.  I don't recall which Kurzweil you used.  I want
to get one just like it if I can find it within my price range.