[bct] Re: sound forge podcast??

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 17:15:31 -0600

Hi Cary, I'm glad you enjoyed the podcast.  I have promised a number of
additions to the Sound Forge podcast, but others are obviously welcome
to submit podcasts on the subject as well.  The only thing I would ask
is that if people want to do them, they let the rest of us know what
they are intending to do.  Otherwise, we could have 3 podcasts on the
same thing.  I'm going to try to get to these soon.  And while I have
you in mind, what, in particular, would you like to have covered?
Again, thanks for the kind words about the podcast.

Neal