[bct] sound forge podcast??

  • From: "Cary" <cary@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 16:10:46 -0700

Hello. I'm new to the bct list. I just recently downloaded most of the old episodes of blind cool tech. I really enjoy Larry's walks to and from work.
My question concerns the sound forge podcast that was done some time ago. I was wondering if Neal, or someone else, could do another one, maybe on some more advanced sound forge features? I have sound forge, but I don't know half of what it can do. And I'd love another podcast on sound forge's more advanced features. If this isn't feasible, though, I can understand that, since sound forge is so complex. But if someone is ambitious enough to take it on, I'd really, really appreciate it.
Thanks.
-Cary