[bct] Re: sound fordge classes

  • From: "David Tanner" <david-tanner@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 00:11:18 -0600

Several years back, probably 4 years ago, a tutorial was made by Freedom
Scientific covering SoundForge.  I realize that the tutorial was covering
version 5.0 of the software and an older version of Jaws.  But, it was very
good, and did a very nice job of teaching the basics.  You might want to
contact them at 800-444-4443 and see if you can still buy it from them.

I use SoundForge on a regular basis, and have been using it ever since version
4.5.  But, I don't consider myself to be all that great at knowing how to use a
lot of its' features.  Every once in awhile I run into some feature that has
been there for years, and I finally discover what it does and why I might want
to use that feature or not use that feature..

If someone here can't help you send me a private email and I will forward it to
a friend of mine who may be able to help you.  I would prefer not to mention
his name here since there are probably a lot of folks here who would know him,
and I wouldn't want him to get buried in emails.