[bct] Re: sound fordge classes

  • From: Kenneth Reed <kennethreed905@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 16:55:31 -0500

Hi Randy, one thing I can tell you about sound forge 8 any way is they took away the brackets.
Instead they use the o and i for open and close brackets. The delete key can be use to delete material between brackets.
I had trouble installing sound forge, I had to take out two dll's from the graphics package, It might be a reason why it's not working.
The last thing I'll tel you is that sound forge has a monitor mode, if this is on you will get an echo, get in to the prefference boxes and turn this off.

Regards  Ken

At 02:01 PM 2/20/2006, you wrote:
Does any one know Ware I could hear a tutorial about sound forge? I really want to do a pod cast, and I have sound forge, so could anyone help me. I've got the scripts but I'm not sure if they work or not. I have knowledge of audio and could hook up a mixer to the computer. I have allot of microphones and such but I just need to learn the program or at least have a basic knowledge of it. I really want to do this pod cast so if someone could please help or tell Ware to find help. I appreciate it and i'll talk to you all later.

--
Email services by FreedomBox. Surf the Net at the sound of your voice. www.freedombox.info