[bct] Re: sound fordge classes

  • From: "Rich Cavallaro" <richcav@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 15:06:50 -0500

Also Jonathan Mosen did a tutorial wich is still beeing sol dby Freedom Scientific. It was called forging ahead. It used jaws 3.7 and sound forge 4.5. All though it was an old version of both Jaws and sound forge the concepts still apply in version 8 of sound forge as well as version 7 of jaws. The tutorial costs about $76.