[bct] Re: sound fordge classes

  • From: Kenneth Reed <kennethreed905@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 11:05:33 -0500

Hi Neal, I know one thing, there might be more than that, but
The took away the brackets, and replaced it with the i and o for close and open brackets.
The big thing is sound forge 8 has a rewind an forward key.
They use the j and k keys.
Pressing the j more than once causes rewind to go twice as fast, the more times you press these keys, the faster it gos.

It has more things in the prefference box than it had before.
Thats all I can think of.
Regards  Ken

At 10:45 AM 2/21/2006, you wrote:
Does anyone know if this is still available?  Perhaps I need not
recreate the wheel, although there are a few things that have changed in
later versions of Sound Forge, so I will probably do a short intro and
then we can see if there is anything else available.  If we find that
they are dated, I will continue.