[bct] Re: sound fordge classes

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 09:45:35 -0600

Does anyone know if this is still available?  Perhaps I need not
recreate the wheel, although there are a few things that have changed in
later versions of Sound Forge, so I will probably do a short intro and
then we can see if there is anything else available.  If we find that
they are dated, I will continue.

Neal