[bct] Re: sound fordge classes

  • From: "Rich Cavallaro" <richcav@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 08:54:11 -0500

Oh yes I forgot about that one.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kelly Pierce" <kellyjosef@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2006 8:16 AM
Subject: [bct] Re: sound fordge classes

Also, Brian Hartgen produced an excellent Sound Forge tutorial at about the same time as the FS tutorial. It covers version 5.0. Brian features both JAWS and Window eyes in the tutorial. I assume FS features only their screen reader.

Kelly

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Tanner" <david-tanner@xxxxxxxxxxxx>