[bct] Re: sound fordge classes

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 13:06:20 -0600

Randy, on my list of things to do is a podcast on using sound forge with
the snowman's scripts for JAWS.  I'm going to try to get to it this
week, but I can't promise.  There used to be a demo on the snowmans web
page at
http://snowmanradio.com/
But I haven't seen it for a while.  You could contact him and see if it
is still available.  It didn't really teach you to use sound forge as
much as it talked about his scripts.  If you send me some questions you
have, I'll try to include them in my podcast.

Neal