[bct] Re: sound editing

  • From: "Mary Emerson" <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 01:24:01 -0800

I found the review of N-track on ACB Radio's FTP site; you can FTP to
acbradio.org and then to Main Menu, and download the file mm0936.mp3 and there
you'll find a basic description of N-track from a new user. It's three years
old but it looks like it has the features the user described. I have the trial
version and am trying to talk myself into purchasing it; but I am still
waffling between this and using my Tascam 4-track recorder, and it looks like
the Tascam is losing the battle. N-track sure looks like an accessible program.
I wonder if that's how Jonathan Mosen adds comments to his sound seeing tours.
Or does Sound Forge have multi-tracking?

Anyway, you can go to ntrack.com and download the trial. It needs some very
current Windows updates, like Microsoft net framework version 2. I have no idea
why net framework has a period before the word net; I took it out so the screen
reader wouldn't pause before reading the word.