[bct] Re: sound card to home reciever

  • From: "Ray Foret Jr." <rforetjr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 09:36:21 -0600

Well, there are two ways you could do this.  Perhaps the best way would be to
connect the sound card directly to your AV receiver's digital input.  This will
send the 5.1 channel sound directly to your receiver so it can decode it for
you.  The other way is to connect the appropriate analog outputs on your card
directly to the appropriate analog inputs for 5.1 channel sound on your
receiver.  One note of importance.  Make sure your screen reader is not running
on this card but instead on another when you do this.

Sincerely yours,
The Constantly Barefoot,
Home phone and fax:
Skype Name: