[bct] sorry, question again on power gramo

  • From: "Vy Pham" <thaovyngu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <acb-l@xxxxxxx>, <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <blcomclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <blcompusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <blindtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 12:52:27 -0500

    Sorry everybody. I was having some issues with my outlook express over the
weekend, so I am not sure whether or not, I got any responses from someone
regarding the program called power gramo. So that's why I am reposting my
questions. I am very sorry for the inconvenience.

Could someone please show me how I could play back my record files on skype
with power gramo? How can I change from the PGA to WAV? I am currently using
the basic version of power gramo and skype 2.0.97.