[bct] Re: sorry for the off topic stuff.

  • From: Monica Willyard <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 May 2006 00:08:59 -0400

Hi, Doug. I'll be praying for you, and here's a big hug to keep your heart warm while you wait. (hug) Do you have any vision in that eye? They have really improved eye removal surgery since they use lasers now. It's still not much fun, but they are able to spare the nerves and muscles so that your plastic eye can move like a real one. I hope you can keep your own eye, of course. I just want you to know that the surgery is physically safe and that you can still look like the charming fellow you are now. (smile) If you need to talk or have questions, you can write to me off list at plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx or catch me on MSN at MonicasPen@xxxxxxxxxxx

At Friday 5/12/2006 10:44 PM, you wrote:
hello all, I need everyone's prayers here, as I will be going in the next week or 2 to an eye specialest to check my eye out, for something. there's a slight chance my right eye may have to be removed. again, sorry for the off topic stuff ehre.

msn only: <mailto:dougoliver3@xxxxxxxxx>dougoliver3@xxxxxxxxx
aim: dougcoliver.
Yahoo: I_love_god_for_life03
Some christion lists I run, you can subscribe, the addresses are, <mailto:bsfgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>bsfgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx