[bct] Re: sorry for the off topic stuff.

  • From: <jking67@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 19:10:27 -0400

In my opinion it's not off the  list's subjects,

We all need each other from time to time and this list is where we go to get help. So if the list is as open as we hope it is then what better place to go? You came for help and if prayer gives that support then in my opinion the list has lived up to it's reason for existence. Joe

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lynnette" <superlynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>