[bct] sony mp3 players

  • From: "synthiagreenwell@xxxxxxxx" <synthiagreenwell@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 19:22:32 GMT

Please correct me if this is off topic, but seeing as how many of you are good
with audio, I thought this might be a good place to ask. Has anyone had any
experience with the sony network walkmans and their corresponding software? I
will be getting the nw-e307 for christmas and anything you can share regarding
the accessibility of the product and file transfers would be greatly
appreciated. BTW, I thoroughly enjoy the blind cool tech podcasts.

Synthia M. Greenwell
Program Coordinator,
20/200 Fellowship, Inc.