[bct] something weird

  • From: "Missy Hoppe" <melissah@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Blind Cool Tech" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 05:05:44 -0400

Hi, all. I just rejoined the freelists group again, and all seems to be
well. However, something weird just happened. I was reading messages, and
when I went to read one of them pertaining to the chat on making software
more accessible, which I am all in favor of by the way, my computer
spontaneously rebooted. I've never had that happen before, except when
software is locking up and then I somewhat expect it, and until now, it's
only happened once since I upgraded to XP. I guess my question is whether
or not I should be getting worried. Was there a message that was a bit odd,
or is my computer trying to flake out on me? It's4 years old, and I know
hardware is getting cheaper all the time, but I'm not sure I can afford a
replacement computer. I hope everyone is having a great day, and I'll talk
to you all later.
Missy