[bct] Re: snowman picture on the BCT FTP site

  • From: "Lynnette" <superlynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 22:19:17 -0500

Hi Mary,
Re the scales of injustice.  Maria and I have a lovely British accented lady
who lies to us all the time.  It's especially telling when we go to the doctor
and our lovely lady has put a number in our ears that's generally a few pounds
lighter than those awful scales in the doctor's office.  <grin>  We really do
need another one, though, because she also has her days when we just don't know
what to believe as she's announced several different weights.  Of course, I
choose to believe the smaller amount.

I like to say that for my 43 and a half years, I should have something to show.
 <smile>  I put the bathroom scales podcast on Maria's 320M and hope to hear it
myself soon.