[bct] Re: snap, crackle, pop

  • From: "J Garcia" <j.garcia235@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 09:38:29 -0800

Regarding these issues with windows media player (WMP) and crackling, I too
have this problem. I can listen to files just fine with any other audio
player such as Winamp but WMP seems to skip through parts of the audio as
well as make staticky sounds.

I'm hoping someone who has windows media player working properly can post
some settings suggestions so I can try to fix this annoying problem.

J Garcia