[bct] snap, crackle, pop

  • From: "Lynnette" <superlynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 12:18:53 -0500

Hello All,
Can anyone explain why I hear crackling noises when I'm listening to music?
It's quite annoying.  I don't hear it as much while playing music in Sound
Forge and it's barely noticeable as JAWS is yacking.  It's really awful,
however, when listening through the Windows Media Player.  Perhaps the sound
card is the problem.  Soundmax drivers were installed at the factory and I have
not changed anything.

I would be most appreciative for any sound advice.  I know.  <groan> but I just
couldn't help that one.

Thanks much in advance.