[bct] small talk ultra

  • From: Pam Quinn <quinn.family@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 May 2006 17:00:45 -0500

Wow, what an excellent review of the small talk ultra, and what an
awesome sounding machine. I'd love to see one, and better yet, have
one. The recording quality was great I thought, absolutely fine for
podcasts. The only drawback as Robert pointed out was the fact that
there isn't a jack for an external microphone--therefore no stereo
recording. Unless, didn't someone say that there are stereo
microphones powered by the USB port? If so, maybe they would work with
the small talk for recording in stereo.

I thought the recording quality was outstanding--much better than the
MPower, packmate and milestone, which just goes to show that they
could improve the recording quality in those machines easily enough.
Wish they would do that.

If you're on the list, Robert, thanks for the review. Now if only I
could win the lottery.