[bct] Re: sleep

  • From: "Jake Joehl" <jajoehl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2005 12:46:12 -0600

Hi Lois. I'm replying a bit late here because I've gotten backlogged on email. I find the whole sleep disorder thing most interesting. A few days ago I listened to the podcast where Don Barrett demonstrated the CPAP machine and talked about his sleep apnea. An uncle of mine uses a CPAP to control sleep apnea and loves the machine. I myself have never had problems sleeping. I have been blind since birth and only have light perception. My roommate is legally blind and is losing more vision it seems, and he seems to have a lot of trouble sleeping although some of it I think is just laziness, LOL! He's not up yet today and we have to be somewhere at 3:00. He said last night and the night before that he would mop the kitchen floor.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Lois Goodine" <al419@xxxxxxxxxxx>