[bct] Re: skype

  • From: "Jane Jordan (gmail)" <juanitatighan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 May 2006 09:03:39 -0500

If you're making a call in the US or Canada, just type +1then the rest of the number with no spaces in the area where you can add contacts.

i should say if you are in the US and calling people in the US or Canada that will work for no fee.

Jane

On May 28, 2006, at 5:04 AM, Lois Butterfield wrote:

Hi list,

Can anyone explain to me how to use skype. I have downloaded it, but can't figure out how to make a call to a phone number. It mentions adding a country code, and I can't find a tab like anywhere. Are there step-by-step instructions somewhere? Any assistance would be most appreciated.

Lois